You are writing to a person
QWD is written and edited in Melbourne by Jason Howard. There is no anonymous support desk behind the replies.
Corrections and product changes
If a listed product has changed, disappeared or no longer matches the description, use the form below with the QWD page and retailer link. I will check it and update the recommendation if needed. You can also message @quietly_well_dressed on Instagram.
Guide access
If the free guide does not open after signup, tell QWD which step failed and what you saw on screen.
What I can help with
I will respond to genuine access and accuracy issues as promptly as I can. Personal styling consultations are not currently offered.
READER QUESTIONS / ASK QWD
What are you trying to find?
A colour that is hard to find? A confusing size chart? A shoe that never quite works? Send a question—or tell QWD how a recommendation worked for you.
Your message goes privately to QWD. It is not published automatically. QWD will ask before publishing your words or photographs, and can leave your name out. Please leave out passwords, payment details and other sensitive information.
